DE BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2023
Be part of us to strengthen the role of Alliance Française as a conduit in linking both French and Bruneian cultures.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, 12th September
Time: 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Venue: Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam.
All members are invited to attend.
Please ensure your membership is up-to-date or become a member ahead of the AGM.
The Agenda of the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
Welcome by the President, Pehin Dato Haji Hazair Abdullah
2. Opening Remarks from the Patron and Ambassador, H.E. Mr. Bernard Regnauld-Fabre
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Report of Activities of 2022 by the Director, Ms. Elodie Simon
5. Approval of the Financial Report of 2022 and the first semester of 2023
6. Plan for ongoing 2023 by the Director, Ms. Elodie Simon
7. Presentation of the role of the Board of Directors
8. Election of the Board of Directors of the Association
9. Validation for the appointment of an auditor for the financial year 2023
10. Any other matters
11. Closing Remarks by the President, Pehin Dato Haji Hazair Abdullah,
and the Patron and Ambassador; H.E. Mr. Bernard Regnauld-Fabre
If you would like to offer your enthusiasm and contribution so that we can continue to serve the community together, whether Francophile or not, please read to learn more.
Information of Board of Directors of Alliance Française de Brunei Darussalam:
The Board of Directors is composed of 5 to 11 members ; elected for a period of 2 years, including an
Executive office consisting of a President, a Vice-President, and a Treasurer.
The following positions will be open amongst the fully paid-up members composing the newly Board of Directors:
• up to 8 “Board of Directors' members” positions
Please consider whether you wish to stand yourself or to nominate another fully paid-up member.
Duties of the Members of the Board of Directors are to attend the majority of Board of Directors Meetings (4 times a year) and to participate in the strategy and support of the Alliance Française. Their contribution is welcome to help organise some events.
Please RSVP whether you wish to attend as well as any candidacies or nominations you wish to make or other business you wish to raise as a member no later than Friday 1st September 2023.
Refreshments will be served at the conclusion of the meeting.
We look forward to meeting you at our Annual General Meeting, which is your opportunity to review our activities of the past year and this year, and to contribute to, and influence constructively, the activities for the next year.